Monday, December 3, 2007

What Happens when the phones & internet go down at the office ...

What Happens when the phones & internet go down at the office ...

So all summer construction crews have been working down the street from our offices and even right in front of our offices, but besides causing traffic to be crazy we haven't really noticed them all that much. Until one day in November - we come in and all the sudden ... no phones... no internet... no nothing! Atleast we had power because it would've gotten very cold in the offices with no heat! So the question is what do you do when you have no heat at the office?
Hmmm......

Well since there isn't really anything to do in your office you might as well go out of your office and look around for something to do..... this might be a challenge as what could there be to do when you don't have any phone or internet....

Man... this looking for something to do is a tough job....

Ahh Ha... Here are some filing cabinets these don't need to use the telephone or the internet!

What is this other worker trying to do .... show me up? I better get in there and get some work done!

I'll show her how it's really done!

What are all these empty hanging folders doing in here .... looks like I might need to de-clutter!

Let me take this one out and well I'll mark it up w/ my highlighter while I'm at it make sure everyone knew I worked on it!

Geez ... this folder is outta here!

Now this is organization at it's finest! So glad this drawer looks so much better!

Hope you all have a good day! This was too funny not to post of IV!

4 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

This post is adorable as is IV. Thanks for sharing!

Carey and Norman said...

Do you think IV could come to my office to help de-clutter? She is a doll!

Becky and Keith said...

Thank you so much for your comment on our blog! You always seem to have the right thing to say and you're RIGHT! This post did make me smile... what an absolute cutie!

junglemama said...

What a cutie!