Monday, December 10, 2007

Lost Battery Charger...

Okay .. so usually I don't like to do negative posts! It's just that I'm very frustrated that I've lost the charger to my digital camera! I'm wondering where to go to replace it! My camera is less than a year old I bought it for myself as a birthday gift last January! How could I have lost the charger? I use that camera for so many things that I just can't believe I misplaced the charger some how! I guess I'll have to go to National Camera and Battery and see if they have a replacement that I can buy or order. My grandma IAR is coming to visit on Thursday for IV's birthday and then IV's birthday is on Wednesday so I definitley can't miss these major going ons! Well I hope that the holidays are all going wonderfully for all of you! Also on Wednesday Alivia (http://baby-story.blogspot.com/) is having surgery. So could you all keep her in your prayers! She is a sweet little one who was adopted from Russia as well. I'm hoping that since her surgery is on Wednesday IV's birthday it will bring little Alivia good luck. Also Alivia's mom Jeana - just posted Alivia's cute adorable Christmas pictures! Check them out! Have a wonderful day everyone!
Blessings -
Mandy
Update ... I just looked all through my truck because my sister suggested I check there and guess what ... no charger! Back to the drawing board on places to search!

4 comments:

junglemama said...

Sorry, I know how frustrated you must be. If you can't find it, you may be able to buy a replacement off of E-Bay for real cheap.

Becky and Keith said...

That stinks!! Try the manufacturer's website or radio shack. Sometimes you can get a "generic" charger through radio shack.

Sira said...

Sorry- hope you find a replacement. Alivia is such a sweety (as is her mother)m

Carey and Norman said...

Good Luck. We were able to order an off brand before that worked (compatible) and was less than half the cost of the name brand.