Thursday, July 10, 2008

whew....

Do you ever just have one of those days where you are just struggling for which way to go and what to do?   

I'm starting to think hard about selling my 4 wheeler,  it just seems as though lately it's hard to find people to go riding with on the weekends and instead of actually going 4 wheeling - my wheeler sits in the garage collecting dust.   Maybe it's the gas prices,  maybe it's that the people I used to go riding with don't want to go anymore,  or maybe I just feel like I should consolidate and move on?   In a way I don't want to see the 4 wheeler get sold because it's the one thing that I do for fun for myself.   On the other hand if I'm not really using it then what's the point in having it?   Which leads to if I sell that then I really don't need a truck anymore and I could just have an economical small car that gets better gas mileage - such as a mini cooper, vw beetle convertible, or a nissan maxima coupe.   Those are a few of the cars that I have seen that I like and wouldn't mind driving.   

Oh the choices in life ... are confusing at times. 

3 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

I understand!! Troy thought about selling his 4 wheeler but we decided against it because it is something he relly enjoys even if he doesn't get to do it too often. Good luck making your decisions!!

Deb said...

Tough decision. I'd say keep it because I know how much you enjoy it. But the financial savings in gas by changing vehicles would be huge.

Tough decision. Good luck.

Becky and Keith said...

I feel your pain! I have a gas guzzler and always think about selling it but I really, really love it so I convince myself to keep it. It's a vicious cycle! :-)