Sunday, July 13, 2008

Moving my Blog...

I'm moving my blog to wordpress.com so that I can have posts about my family that are private. If you know me in real life and would like to read those posts or you are one of my bloggy friends that I've emailed with and gotten to know please request the password and I'll send it to you!  

Here's my new blog

singlegalmj@wordpress.com

I look forward to hearing from you there or here!  I'll be keeping this one until I figure out how to import everything or if I have to copy it then I will.    

Have a great Sunday night! 

1 comment:

Becky and Keith said...

oh no!! Going private? You can make this one private too so you don't have to worry about copying everything over! If you don't mind, I'd love to follow along... my email address is rjmixon@mhds.net