Monday, May 5, 2008

Is It May Already?



I can't believe that it's May already! I am very happy to see that spring has brought so many children home to their forever families! Congrats to everyone!
Troy, Rachel & Little D - http://journeywiththewilliamsfamily.blogspot.com/
Janine & Family - http://finding--emily.blogspot.com/
The O'Neal Family - http://www.oneal-itsasmallworld.blogspot.com/
Carey & Norman - http://russianfairytale.blogspot.com/
and one family that has been waiting so long and I'm so especially happy for:
Debbie & Dave with New Baby Izzy - (I wonder why I love that name as well? *wink*wink) http://russianbrown.blogspot.com/

So to each and everyone of you! I'm so happy that you've come together! Congrats!

Also if anyone has wondered why I am not posting pictures of my little niece IV anymore it's because her dad EV - doesn't want her pictures posted online anymore :( - so I was asked to stop posting them online. I'm a little sad about this because she is just so important in my life, but I have to respect their wishes. So the next one that I will post does not show her little face only her curls.

I posted the above picture of me from Saturday night out dancing. I was trying to do my America's Next Top Model Pose - but I really can't seem to get it perfected! Yes I watch that show I know I'm crazy but hey I have started to like fashion just a little bit! Do you think that the hat is too much? The jeans are so cute I Love them! I like the little top as well and the boots where ones that I wear to work and just switched them to a going out outfit. Oh and I want to add a few more because I went out with my sister AJ & EV my brother in law/trainer!


I just love how my sister and her husband are so cute together! I just love it! They are adorable. Plus they look so romantic when they dance together and smile and stuff! I can't help but be a tiny bit jealous!

Here is me & AJ dancing together we had so much fun! I think I had more fun on Saturday night than I did on my birthday.
So I had some great times with my family this weekend and I really needed that time. We had dinner on Sunday night with the whole family and that was nice for us all to get together.

I have to separate the post about the stuff that was bothering me because I just don't want to lump it in with the stuff that is good in my life. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I'm hopefully going to be updating the layout of my blog soon because I want to freshen it up for spring!

Miss hearing from you all and I'm enjoying your blogs immensely!

3 comments:

Chris said...

You're looking good! Glad to hear things are going well.

Deb said...

Outfit looks great. Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family, so glad to hear.

Becky and Keith said...

You look awesome!!! You go girl! Glad you had such a great time - love the new blog look!