Monday, May 5, 2008

Favorite Photo on Monday


Here is my favorite photo of my favorite little girl's curls :) - What a sweet sweet baby she is and I'm having a hard time with the fact that she is about to be almost a year and a half old this summer - right now she is 16 months old. She'll not hit the 17th month mark until the 12th of this month. So a few days we have left of sixteen month old IV.

I posted a picture of IV, because she always makes me smile and I had a rather rough weekend when it comes to people/friends making plans and then canceling or just really seeming like when you show up they would have rather that you didn't show up at all. I'll have to write more about this later. I'll also post about why there are no more face shots of my favorite little girl. I just wanted to say that I've been praying and thinking about all of you out there and I hope that you are doing well.
MJ

6 comments:

Deb said...

Oh no, no more face shots. I hope everything is okay. Beautiful curls. I was wondering if her hair was curly when she was born. We're wondering if Izzy will go curly.

Sorry you're having a rough time right now. Sometimes friends are not worth the trouble. I'll be praying for you.

Ryan and Amy said...

Love those curls. Sorry to hear it was a rough weekend - hang in there!

Danigirl said...

Hi Mandy,

It was very thoughtful and kind of you to leave a comment on my blog about mothers day. It is a very special year in my life for me and I couldn't be happier.
The picture of IV was so cute. You are an amazing woman and mother for raising a child by yourself and then trying to adopt another little girl from Russia. You are the woman. Sorry your week was rough and i will pray to our Lord that this week is a better one.
You and Aj looked like you had a blast and you both were styling!
Hugs from Colorado.
~ Danica ~

Carey and Norman said...

They grow up too fast, don't they? Thanks for all your comments, recommendations, and the book you sent. I've typed an e-mail reply to you, but I still haven't had time to send it. Maybe today, I'll try again.

So glad you are doing well. You are in my thoughts and prayers! IV is adorable and I wish I could have those curls!!

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I just caught up on your last few posts...thanks so much for commenting on our blog and for the shout out! :) Congrats on your continued success with your weight loss. You look great, and I think it is awesome! Your little niece is so cute, too! It sounds like you really love to be around her, and I'm sure that means so much to both her and your sister! I hope you are doing well!

CYNDI ~ DELANEY'S MOM said...

Thank you for the Mum's Day wish! Here's hoping you have a better week next! Your niece is darling! You will be a wonderful Mum someday soon!
Cyndi