Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tag I'm It....

Tag, I'm it!
This is the 4 things tag! Thanks April (http://vietnambabygirlsmith.blogspot.com/) for letting me join in the fun!

4 jobs I've had:

1. Nanny
2. Wendy's Cashier/worker (be kind to fast food workers it's a sad job!)
3. Customer Service Manager (DFI)
4. Property Manager & Project Manager (Construction)

4 movies watched over and over:

1. National Treasure
2. National Treasure 2 Book of Secrets
3. Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3
4. Footloose

4 places I've lived:

1. Palestine, Ohio
2. Monticello/Buffalo, MN
3. Edina, MN
4. Cincinnati, Ohio & Bemdji, MN

4 shows I watch:

1. CSI
2. SuperNanny
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Sponge Bob Square Pants

4 places I've been:

1. Bahamas
2. The Black Hills, South Dakota
3. Washington D.C.
4. Boston, MA

4 people who e-mail me regularly:

1. Alyssa my sister
2. Patti - lady I nanny for
3. my bosses
4. vendors

4 favorite things to eat:

1. Raspberries - fresh
2. Peanut Butter & Banana Protein Smoothies
3. Salmon
4. Celery Peanut butter and raisens


4 places I'd rather be:

1. Being a stay at home wife and mother - I know I'm dreaming!
2. on the beach somewhere with my family!
3. Going 4 wheeling up North or in South Dakota
4. Starting on my adoption or picking up my child in Russia!

4 things I look forward to this year:

1. starting my adoption - possibly!
2. losing those last 30 pounds - I'm down a total of 70 as of today!
3. Paying off my debt
4. Getting a Toyota Prius so that I can spend less on gas vs my truck that gets 17.5 mpg!

4 people to tag:
1. Rachel http://journeywiththewilliamsfamily.blogspot.com/
2. Becky http://russianpeanut.blogspot.com/
3. Carrie http://www.oneal-itsasmallworld.blogspot.com/
4. Brandy http://ginsbergsrussianadoption.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Ryan and Amy said...

these are always fun...I didn't know you used to live in our town..too funny! Way to go loosing the 70 pounds - unreal!

Sira said...

Hey I lived in buffalo too!!!! East Aurora

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

MandyJo, 70 pounds!!! Oh my word!!! You need to post some before and after photos, girlie! I'm so proud of you. It's easy to focus on everyone else and let yourself be last (I'm guilty) so it's inspiring to see your loving yourself and preparing for the day you do get to bring your little one home.

Isn't it funny that nannies watch Supernanny when so many parents don't? I use to refer parents to the show when they were having problems with their children and wouldn't listen to my advice! Jim and I love still love to watch it :)

I hope you get to get a new car! 17.5 mpg is terrible with these gas prices!! My Civic gets like 35 mpg and I think gas is expensive for it!! :)

Carey and Norman said...

Mandy Jo-

Congrats on the weight loss. 70 pounds is amazing. From your food choices, I see why. No chocolate or cheesecake like I would put :o)

I too love Footloose. Maybe this is the year to start your adoption!! I hope so, because you'd make a fabulous mother!!

Chris said...

What you have accomplished and what you are planning is amazing. You are kicking butt!

Thanks for sharing!

Best wishes!