Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Good Afternoon Everyone -
I couldn't help but post some cute pictures of IV today! She is 10 months old and so sweet! We love her more and more each and every day! I'm sure all families say that ... but I just do love her so much! So can anyone guess what IV is going to be for Halloween? She's too small to eat candy, but I still think she looks just precious!
Before:


TaDa.......


Little Miss Ladybug!


I don't know if I told you she started walking around last month! Right before she turned 10 months she just started toddling around ... even though she's only 17 pounds!

Here is IV and the proud Mama AJ..... I hope that everyone has a happy and safe Halloween... keep the pictures coming! I love that everyone shares! I enjoyed Owen's and Iliya's so far! They are so cute! Love to all your families! MJ

8 comments:

Deb said...

She gets cuter and cuter every time I see pictures. Adorable!!

Sira said...

She is such a doll! WOW. And the ladybuy outfit is the best

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

What a precious little ladybug!! She's already walking?!? I bet it is so cute to see her toddling around. What a sweet picture of her and her mommy :) So glad you liked the pictures of Owen! He loved being a lion!

Ryan and Amy said...

What an adorable lady bug. Thanks for your comments on our blog. We will be at the St. Cloud Civic Center Saturday and Sunday...it'd be great to meet you in person!

Troy and Rachel said...

What a doll baby. I love the ladybug costume!!

Becky and Keith said...

She is the cutest little ladybug!!! Hope you had a great weekend!

Living to Love said...

What a cutie! I am pretty sure Marlee will be a ladybug her first Halloween home. I saw THE cutest costume for one at the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago!

And thanks for all the encouragement you are constantly leaving on my blog. It does mean alot. I try to get around to everyone elses often but I do not know that I always comment enough! :o)

Melissa said...

I am SO behind on reading! Arg! I have to say that IV is one of the absolute most beautiful children ever! I loved that top pic of her!

(also glad you enjoyed Iliya's Halloween - we all had a great time!)