Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nursery Decorating ...

I wanted to post something about this nursery set that I saw on JCPenny website. I found this nursery set with the butterfly theme and I just think it's beautiful. I must be interested in bugs because I just back and forth between ladybugs, butterflies and dragonflies. Maybe my muchkin will grow up to be an entomologist?



Also this will be my last post till Monday or Tuesday, because I'm taking some time off and going out of town w/ my 4 wheeling club. I need a break from the hustle and bustle of the city life. Packing up and heading north! Sometimes a girl needs a chance to clear her head. Also I want to thank everyone who took the time out for my prayer requests. The family from my church should be landing soon safe and sound! Hopefully all of you will have a wonderful weekend! I'll take pictures this weekend and then I'll post a blog and put them up so you can all see what I've been up to!
MandyJo

P.S. Let me know what you think of the nursery bedding?

4 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Any little girl would be thrilled to sleep in that room!! I love butterfly themes. Also, I'll keep Sophie Lu in my prayers. Have a great, fun weekend and enjoy yourself!!

Deb said...

I love the bedding. It's so pretty. I saw a ladybug one at Babies R Us the other day, it was so pretty. Lady bugs and flowers.
I'm starting to see cute buggy stuff everywhere.

Becky and Keith said...

Love it! There are certain bugs that are cute! :-) Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Your new little girl is going to look so sweet in that crib!

Here's a picture of a butterfly nursery theme with a crib set that has all different kinds of bugs from ladybugs to bees! I can't make my mind up between it and the pretty pink one on the ladybug nursery page.

I really enjoy your blog! Thanks for sharing