Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Light of my Life....


Okay - I've talked on my blog about my sister's baby IV - well here she is - her initials are IVA - and I always refer to her as IV. She is my neice and I love her very much. She wore this cute little outfit that I got her today! So I thought that you all might like to see who I'm bragging about. She turned 7 months old today! I've been spending quite a bit of time with my family & her dad EV is my personal trainer. My sister AJ has lost all her baby weight and is just looking beautiful. I'm so happy for her. Now I need to be getting in shape so I can be a good parent for my child to be. I hope to be posting new and improved Manda - pics in a few weeks. Hopefully those who are waiting for their babies will see IV and smile! Oh and the picture was taken today at the office. AJ brings IV to work everyday. She is a delight to have at the office. Have a great day! - MandaJo

3 comments:

Deb said...

What a doll. I love the initials IV. Too Cute!! Brought a smile to my face.

Becky and Keith said...

Absolutely precious!

krazydreamz said...

She is so adorable :)