Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A post that touched my heart...

So I read this post.


It made me feel so much.  It made me feel like I don't understand people.   So I wrote a comment to Angie - the blog's author because I want her to know that not everyone out there is like those people who did that to her.   So I wrote her a response and I wanted to make sure and share it with all who read my blog.  Please take a look below.  

Dear Angie - I wanted you to know that I found your blog though Adrienne's Blog (Owen) - I'm a single gal looking to adopt; actually better to put it this way - I'm a single gal who's still hoping to get married and then adopt!   I've posted a few comments here and there of encouragement and love.  I've said prayers for you, Audrey, your husband, your girls and the rest of your family.  I check your blog every few days in hopes of seeing how you are doing be it bad or good.  I'm sorry to hear that someone would have mis-represented themselves to you and that is why I wanted to post a comment today so I didn't seem like a blog stalker, who never posts a comment and never lets you know I'm around checking, praying and hoping things will go better for you and your entire family.  I'm here to say that (from knowledge that I've gained in the past year) in my own personal experiences sometimes people take out their hurt on others.  I'm not sure why this is or why they feel compelled to do these things?  I know that my situation is not anywhere near yours...  (I'm sure you haven't had time to check out my blog) but it seems like when things go well in my life others sometimes feel compelled to tear me down.  It's up to me what I do with my hurt and disappointment though - and I choose everyday to keep evolving, changing, and working to be the best person that I can be - the gal that God meant for me to be.  All that being said doesn't take away the hurt that is sometimes caused by and it's not meant to really just that on a daily basis we all have to choose how to react to everything around us.   I want you to know that as much as I don't know you very well and have only read your blog - I enjoy who you are and how you share and that you are honest and caring.  I aspire to be more like that as I evolve into the gal that the Lord meant me to be.  Maybe that is the reason I happened in on your blog about Audrey so that I would see some of the things that are admirable in others.   One never knows why certain people touch our hearts, but I tend to believe it's the Lord's way of sending us in the right direction.... his God breezes. 

Now that I've shared with you all how I feel that God touches our lives - I just wanted to let all of my blog friends who've taken the time to be supportive, caring, and loving to me, my family, and friends that I cherish all of you.   I believe that God brings people together for reasons that may never be known to all of us.   I've prayed for each and everyone of my blog friends and you are all special to me in many different ways.  The fact that I'm inspired and touched by your stories that I learn and am taught and I'm able to share my ideas, feelings, and stories is a wonderful thing for me.   I hope that I help all of you as much as I can as well even if it is in being a sounding board.   I feel blessed to have 'met' each and everyone of you.   Thanks for all you do for me, the Lord, and each other this network is important & so special.   

No comments: