Monday, October 15, 2007

Prayers for my sister...

Good Morning Everyone ....
I hate to start the morning out w/ bad news - but I need help with a prayer request for my sister. On Saturday night I was coming back from 4 wheeling and I'd had a rough evening anyway - my friend's trailer blew two tires on the way home from Nemadji forest so it took us 4+ hours to get home on Saturday night. We were all of about 15 minutes from home and I got a call from my brother in law EV that my sister AJ needed to be taken to the ER and could I come and get IV. Well you know me...we got there as quickly as I could and my sister couldn't walk her back pain was so bad and EV had put her into the truck and they were just waiting for me to get IV. So I scooped up IV and put her into the car seat and into my truck and took her home as EV took my sister to the ER. AJ has some kind of pulled muscle or nerve in her back and she is on pain meds and can't walk very well. The kicker of all this is she isn't suppose to lift any kind of weight for atleast a week. Which wouldn't be a problem if she didn't have a baby. So I kept IV overnight and then all the next day till about 5 p.m. I'm just asking for prayers not only for my sister to get better but so that she can stop taking the pain meds so that she'll be able to keep nursing IV. IV is a breastfed baby and so healthy and I would hate for my sister to have to give up this bonding early - because of her back. AJ has not had back problems before so I'm hoping that it will get better. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers. MandyJo

Oh and I couldn't remember if I'd posted a picture of AJ and I so here is one from a week ago Saturday night. We went out downtown dancing. We had so much fun. My sister is my best friend and I depend on her so much. I just love her and want her to get better more than anything! Love to you all and your families.

7 comments:

Ryan and Amy said...

My prayers are with you and your sister.

Living to Love said...

So sorry about the hard weekend Mandy! I hope your sis gets better soon and that you can work something out with the little one in the mean time!!

Deb said...

I'll be praying she gets better faster than expected.

krazydreamz said...

Give your sister my love, I hope she heals quickly

Carey and Norman said...

We will absolutely keep your sister in our thoughts and prayers. I hope her back gets better soon so she can get back to focusing on that sweet baby!!

Becky and Keith said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister!

Troy and Rachel said...

I hope yout sister is better soon. I'll keep her in my prayers.