Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Adoption Support Group

Guess what everyone! I found an adoption support group that meets every 2nd Tuesday of the month, in my town! The Community Center hosts the meetings and I can't believe that the small town that I live in has an adoption support group! So next month I'm going to go and meet other parents who've adopted, who are in the process or are prospectives like me! I guess the sun does come out ... maybe I just needed to give it some time! Hope you are all having a wonderful day!
MJ
Oh and since I don't have a whole lot of exciting pictures on my site .... last weekend I was w/ my sister, her husband and my neice - in Target! IV (my neice) and I were bored of shopping w/ Mommy and Daddy ( they just bought their first home) so we went to find some fun in the baby isle! Tee hee ... so this is what happens when you let IV and Manda alone in the baby department to try out some of the things that Manda would like to get for her new baby that she is going to adopt! See the pictures below!



So this is IV trying out the carseat that I'd like to get for my little one!



So now we all know what happens when IV and Manda are let loose in Target with a digital camera! It might get wild! LOL! Oh and we had a total of 5 people come up and ask if IV was a product model! LOL ... that was even more funny! I can't wait to put these in her 'Adventures at Target' Scrapbook Page! Hope you are all having a great day & this made you smile a bit! IV always makes me smile !

5 comments:

krazydreamz said...

Congrats on finding a group in town, that will be so helpful!

Love the target pictures... she is such a darling :) And the car seat is cute too hehe.

Carey and Norman said...

Thanks for the comments on our blog. I've been able to read some of your blog and I thought about adopting as a single parent many years ago. I ended up waiting until now and I do believe that God has a plan. He places the seeds of adoption in our hearts for a reason and he will water those seeds when the timing is right. I will keep you in my prayers for God's guide for you during your adoption journey.

Many Blessings!

Becky and Keith said...

I'm so glad you found a support group! That will be so helpful in the process. You're niece is absolutely precious - she's going to be a great "subject" for your scrapbooking as she grows up!

Deb said...

How cute. Such a creative idea to do in Target to stay occupied.

Very glad you found a support group. They make the wait so much nicer.

Living to Love said...

She is adorable and I love that car seat. I actually emailed it to my husband about 3 weeks ago to let him know that would be the one for Marlee!!