Friday, July 27, 2007

Research on an International Adoption Doctor :)

Minnesota International Adoption Clinic

University of Minnesota
International Adoption Clinic
Dr. Dana Johnson
420 Delaware Street NE, Box 211
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455
Tel: 612-626-2928 FAX: 612/624-8176


So after some searching on the internet - I found an international adoption doctor, plus while this doctor won't be close to where I live. The doctor will be about an hour or so away from my home. So that is good :) - now onto the search for a pediatrician. Hope you are all having a good day!
MandyJo

Oh and on the bright side :) of my research today it looks like they have a list of pediatricians who have experience with International Adoptions at the same place ... I'm adding the link because I don't really know if there might be some others in my area who might need the same information that I've been looking up! Here is the link to the doctor's page that I've found. http://www.umphysicians.umn.edu/clinics_objectname_Pediatrics_International_Adoption_C.html

2 comments:

Deb said...

Great resource. I'm glad you found someone within an hour.

Sira said...

It is so helpful to have a good doctor! I found one and it just puts my mind at ease!