Thursday, July 5, 2007

Bedtime


Okay folks ....
I've been online way too late tonight - but I wanted to get the story of how I got here to be put down somewhere so that I won't forget and hopefully I'll be able to tell my child someday how God lead me to the road that lead me to adopting. I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. I know I love blogging. I also enjoy all of the blogs that I read too! So if you are on my list at the bottom of my page kudos to you. Night and sweet dreams!

P.S. I'm hoping that I can do my nursery in Ladybugs like this one from kidsline.com? What do you all think? Let me know?

4 comments:

Sira said...

Amanda-

i just want to say good luck and I will be keeping up with your journey! It is so exciting.

Troy and Rachel said...

Amanda,

I just found your blog today and will be looking forward to hearing more about your journey. We also have a blog and our dossier has been in Vlad for 2 months now. I'll be adding you to the list of blogs I read. Good luck!

Rachel (oh, I like the ladybugs!!)

Becky and Keith said...

I love the lady bugs!! The bedding is so pink and "fresh" looking!! I'm going to go check out that website too!

Amy said...

I just found your blog as well and I'm very excited to follow your journey since I'm in the same position! Single 20-something working to adopt a little girl from Russia! I'm also looking into CHI. Good Luck!

Amy