Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Working things out ...

Being that I'm planning on becoming a single parent, I've been working hard on getting my finances in order. I 'm doing things to get bills paid off. I'm starting with a personal trainer in July - to become more healthy and athletic. I'd guess you can call it working on myself and searching my soul for what I think is best to feather my nest to be. My CHI representative - Ali has been so supportive when I email her with questions and concerns. I know others have asked me why I'm waiting or thinking so hard about applying. I guess it boils down to the fact that I always thought I'd be married. That I'd have that other person to lean on and support me when I took the plunge into parenthood. That being said now that I'm where I am in my life and would like to become a parent even if I don't marry. Adopting would be such a blessing for me. It's just daunting looking at how much it costs and then trying to figure that out on a single salary.

No comments: